Pro-Spark High Performance Ignition WiresBlack | 08 FXCW, 08-11 FXCWC
- 66-79 FL Shovel, 71-84 FX Shovel, 85 FX Model, 91-98 Dyna, 86-99 Softail, 65-85 Sportster except FXR Models
- 00-08 Touring, 04-06 Sportster
- 82-84 FX Shovel, 85-94 FX Model Only FXR Models
- 08 FXCW, 08-11 FXCWC
- 18-20 Softail
- 09-16 Touring
- 80-84 FL Shovel, 86-98 Touring, 86-03 Sportster
- 00-17 Softail, except 08 FXCW, 08-11 FXCWC, 99-07 Dyna
- 17-20 Touring
- 07-20 Sportster
not in stock
For price info and availability please choose your country. Thank you.
Fitment08 FXCW, 08-11 FXCWC
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2008
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2010
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008
- Spiro-Pro 8mm Wire is the top choice of racers and enthusiasts due to its affordable value and overall high performance features.
- Spiro-Pro's two-layer 100% silicone inner core & outer jacket keeps the wires flexible for the life of your vehicle maintaining its vibrant color with heat protection to 600º F.
- Taylor Cable’s Spiro-Pro wire consists of a high conductive spiral wound core with a Stainless Steel wire and covered with a fluorocarbon conductive material.
- Spiro-Pro features 350 ohms per foot resistance which provides more fire power to the spark plugs than OEM resistor core wires and has up to 10 times less resistance than standard resistor core wires.
- Spiro-Pro eliminates radio frequency interference (RFI) and is recommended when using a multi spark discharge, electronic ignition systems
- and other electronic components.
- Features Taylor Cable’s EXCLUSIVE low profile 100% silicone PROBOOTS® with vibration proof Stainless Steel double spring locking spark plug terminals.
- Choice of 4 vibrant colors in Wire Sets; Black, Blue, Red, Yellow